1. Admissions to be granted on the basis of qualifying tests and interaction made with student and their parents.
2. On the basis of performance in the admission test and interaction with students, the admissions will be catered. On successfully completing the initial admission process, admin to collect the following documents from the students for going to the next level of admissions.
3. Photocopy of birth certificate.
4. Mark sheet (from school last attended)
5. School leaving certificate duly counter signed by the state education authorities
6. Photographs (2)
7. Migration certificate (If applicable)
8. On the successful completion of the admission formalities the students will be allocated to the desired/suggested class by Principal.